Product Id: 19529867
Description: Embarcadero RAD Studio 2009 Professional - License - 1 named user - email - Win
Mfr Part #: BDB0009WWEN190
The RAD Studio Professional includes highly productive IDEs for native Windows and .NET development. The Unicode enabled Delphi and C++Builder IDE for native development includes hundreds of ready-to-use components and features like refactoring, code completion, syntax highlighting, live templates, full-featured debugging, and unit testing. The Delphi Prism IDE supports .NET development with support for the latest .NET technologies.
- Local database connectivity to InterBase , Blackfish SQL and MySQL in Delphi and C++Builder
- Database connectivity available in Visual Studio via ADO.NET including local database connectivity to InterBase and Blackfish in Delphi Prism
- Blackfish SQL deployment on systems with 1 user, 512MB database size
- VCL for the Web with limit of 5 connections
- Native Windows and .NET development
RAD Studio combines Delphi and C++Builder for the speed and low level access of native Windows development and Delphi Prism for .NET development with the higher level of abstraction of managed code.
- Build high performance windows applications with Delphi and C++Builder
Delphi and C++Builder in RAD Studio provide all the tools you need to build rich, powerful Windows applications. Combining a robust component library, an intuitive editor, and a full-featured debugger, RAD Studio enables your developers to build all types of Windows applications. From the desktop to the Web to the server, RAD Studio is the tool of choice for Windows developers.
- Use Delphi prism to build against the .NET framework
RAD Studio's Delphi Prism includes complete design-time and runtime support for WinForms, ASP.NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), LINQ, and Parallel FX. And it generates fully CLS compliant assemblies so you have complete access to all language and runtime features of .NET.
- Connect with all your data across multiple sources and tiers
RAD Studio provides lean, native, high performance access to all popular database management systems so developers can easily access and display data without writing any code. And it gives you the choice to create, read, update, and delete data, either from visual controls or in code. Developers can write stored procedure code in the Delphi language and embed business logic and other data management code in application servers. Accessing robust data has never been so easy, and so flexible.
- Gain insight into your database with the RAD Studio Architect Edition
RAD Studio Architect Edition includes a Developer Edition of ER/Studio, an industry-leading data modeling tool, which helps developers discover, document, and re-use data and database assets. With round-trip database support, you have the power to easily create and reverse-engineer, analyze, and optimize existing databases.