Product Id: 19480515
Description: Black Box ServSwitch USB Micro Extender - Monitor/USB/audio/serial extender - up to 50 m
Mfr Part #: ACU4222A
Put your USB keyboard, USB mouse, and up to two VGA monitors up to 164 feet (50 m) from your CPU.
The ServSwitch USB Micro Extender Kit, Dual-VGA with Serial and Audio, enables you to place your workstation up to 150 feet (45.7 m) away from a server with a USB keyboard and mouse console. The extenders transparently send VGA and USB 1.1 signals over CAT5/5e/6 cable. And with up to 1600 x 1200 resolution, you get sharp, clear video, even on large monitors.
A 4-port USB hub built into the USB remote unit enables you to connect USB 1.1 devices such as memory sticks and PDAs in addition to the keyboard and mouse.
The ServSwitch USB Micro Extender Kit, Dual-VGA with Serial and Audio, supports two monitors. The additional VGA signals runs over a second CAT5/5e/6 cable.
The serial signals enable you to connect to serial touch screens and printers. An audio extension provides bidirectional stereo transmission so you can hear audible alarms at your workstation.
The extenders are flash upgradable and provide local passthrough for video signals so you can connect a local VGA monitor for administration.
- The kit provides USB 1.1 and two VGA links over a pair of CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 UTP cables.
- Supports up to 1600 x 1200 resolution.
- Enables up to six transparent serial connections up to 19.2 kbps.
- Supports two monitors.
- Enables you to connect devices such as touch screens and hear audible alarms.
- Standalone remote unit works with our CAT5 KVM Extender Hubs.
- Includes a local and a remote unit.
- Remote unit includes a built-in 4-port USB hub.