Product Id: 19475216
Description: Black Box Network Power Switch Jr. - Power control unit - AC 105-125/210-240 V - Ethernet 10/100 - output connectors: 1 - North America
Mfr Part #: SWI080A-R3
You don't have to hit the road just to reboot remote devices - use the Network Power Switch Jr. to reboot remote devices or to switch remote devices on or off. The switch connects to your network and features a built-in Web server so it can be controlled remotely through any Web browser. Although it's connected to your network, the Network Power Switch Jr. can reboot any AC-powered devices on or off your network.
It's easy to use. Just type the switch's IP address into your Web browser, enter your password, and you have control of the power to the connected device. Because the Network Power Switch Jr. is password protected, only authorized users can get access to your devices. The auto-ping feature enables the Network Power Switch Jr. to monitor any IP device on your network and automatically reboot the device if it goes down.
- Reboot any device remotely—even devices not connected to your network.
- Easy access through any Web browser across any IP network—use your corporate intranet or the Internet.
- Switch power on or off, or perform a timed reboot.
- AutoPING feature checks any IP device on your network automatically.
- Features Caller IP, which provides IP address filtering to ensure only authorized users access the switch.
- Password protection for security.
- Has a built-in Ethernet hub.
- Connects to any 10/100BASE-T network.