Product Id: 19474716
Description: Black Box Single-Strand Fiber Media Converter - Fiber media converter - 100Mb LAN - 100Base-FX, 100Base-TX - SC single-mode / RJ-45 - up to 20 km - 1310 (TX) / 1550 (RX) nm - for P/N: LHC5128A
Mfr Part #: LHC5129A-R3
Whether you already have fiber or you're planning to install it, make better use of it with BLACK BOX Single-Strand Fiber Media Converters.
Ideal for ISPs and enterprise networks, these compact boxes enable you to double your fiber capacity when converting 100BASE-TX wiring to fiber optic wiring in Ethernet networks. The converters compress two individual channels that contain transmit and receive wavelengths (1310 or 1550 µm) onto one single-mode, full-duplex fiber.
When faults occur, diagnostic LEDs alert you to location and type, so you can quickly isolate any breaks or problems on the copper or fiber segments.
- Comply with IEEE 802.3 100BASE-TX and 100BASE-FX standards
- Available as matched sets or as replacement components
- Converters feature auto-MDI/MDIX detection that figures out wiring type and adjusts to it automatically
- These standalone units are compact enough to fit on your desktop
- Fault-isolation circuitry alerts you in the event of failed connections and broken fibers
- Models available that provide distances up to 20, 40, or even 60 kilometers!