Product Id: 19474117
Description: Black Box - Transceiver - V.35, serial RS-232 - 34 pin M/34 (V.35) / 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25)
Mfr Part #: IC221A-R3
Black Box Corporation is a leading worldwide provider of network services and related products to businesses of all sizes in 132 countries. The company provides one of the best technical services and products in the industry. With almost 25 years of experience and more than 2000 technical experts, Black Box is your leading network infrastructure provider - from networking products to structured cabling installations.
RS-232 and V.35 are incompatible, aren't they? Not when you use a Black Box V.35 Interface Converter.
- RS232↔V.35 Interface Converter provides bidirectional conversion of all the commonly used V.35 and RS232 signals
- The unit is designed for use with one port configured as Data Terminal Equipment (DTE) and the other port as Data Communications Equipment (DCE)
- You should not operate the unit with both ports configured as DCE or both ports configured as DTE
- Syncronous speeds up to 64 kbps
- Connect RS232 modem equipment to V.35 terminal equipment (DTE to DCE)
- Connect V.35 modem equipment to RS-232 terminal equipment (DCE to DTE)