Product Id: 19473813
Description: Black Box Crimp Lock - Network connector - ST multi-mode (M) - fiber optic - 62.5 / 125 micron
Mfr Part #: FO121
These Crimp Lock Connectors are ideal for emergency restoration work or quick fiber connections made at the desk. No epoxy means no mess, no toxicology issues, and no waiting.
For sure connection, the fiber passes through the back end of the connector, through the conformable metal element, and beyond the end of the activation cap. Pressing the activation cap locking arm closes the metal element securely around the fiber. It's that simple.
Crimp Lock Connectors help eliminate possible points of failure because there is no fiber splice or second joint inside the connector, and there is no added attenuation at the connection.
Inside the connectors, fiber movement is prevented two ways: The malleable metal element is designed to grip the fiber, and the plastic buffer retention insert grips the buffer without crushing it when the crimp ring is crimped.
- Meet EIA/TIA-568 performance specifications
- No adhesive, setup, or electricity required
- Reliable performance
- Preradiused PC zirconia ceramic ferrule ensures fiber contact and performance
- Press the locking arm to close the metal element securely around the fiber
- There is no fiber splice and second joint inside the connector, and no added attenuation at the connection