Product Id: 19471786
Description: Black Box Hardened Media Converter Switch - Switch - desktop - DC power
Mfr Part #: LBH110A-H-ST-24
Media Converter Switches from Black Box are the versatile way to extend your network. They're easy to use - literally plug-and-play - and offer many choices of fiber types, power types, and mounting options.
Media Converter Switches do more than just adapt from one cable type to another. They're true Ethernet switches and behave like switches within your Ethernet network. This means you can connect them together indefinitely without worrying about interrepeater links. Each Media Converter Switch features non-blocking switching architecture with a 2K MAC address table. The 128K buffer memory makes it easy to connect both 10- and 100-Mbps devices to your 10-Mbps fiber link.
Hardened Media Converter Switches are for dusty or dirty indoor environments with temperatures that range between -13 and +140° F (-25 to +60° C). They use the metal case as a heat sink so no internal airflow is needed for cooling. The case is sealed to resist environmental contaminants such as dust, dirt, moisture, smoke, and insects. They're the ideal choice for demanding industrial applications such as factory floors.
- Function as both a media converter and a switch
- Extended temperature range of-13° to +140° F (-25° to +60° C)
- Suitable for dusty or dirty environments with a temperature range between-13 and +140 F (-25 to +60 C)
- Provide one 10-Mbps ST fiber port and two 10-/100-Mbps UTP switch ports
- RJ-45 ports support autonegotiation, so you can easily attach any 10- or 100-Mbps device
- Available with 100–240-VAC and 12-, 24-, and 48-VDC power supplies
- Support both half- and full-duplex operation
- Two sets of LEDs enable you to see status information from the front, top, or side
- Rackmount up to 16 units in the optional Rackmount Tray or Powered Rackmount Tray (sold separately)
- For outdoor environments, see our Extreme Media Converter Switches (LBH100A-P and LBH110A-P families). Standard office-grade versions (LBH100A, LBH110A families) are also available