Product Id: 19376103
Description: Supermicro Add-on Card AOC-USASLP-S8iR - Storage controller (RAID) - 8 Channel - SAS low profile - 300 MBps - RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 - PCIe - for SUPERMICRO H8DMU+, H8SMU, X7DAL, X7DCU, X7DWA, X7DWN+, X7DWU; SuperServer 5015, 6015
Mfr Part #: AOC-USASLP-S8IR
The Supermicro UIO AOC-USASLP-S8i features 8 low-profile internal SAS ports for Power Efficiency, Performance, Flexibility, and Data Protection. With an integrated power-efficient, high-performance Intel IOP348 I/O Processor, Supermicro AOC-USASLP-S8i RAID card is storage system-on-a-card that deliver enterprise class SAS and IOP RAID with significant flexibility and interoperability.
This UIO RAID card addresses the growing demand for increased data throughput and scalability requirement across the mid-range to enterprise-class server platforms.
- PCI-E SAS controller with Intel IOP348 processor
- 8-port (internal) 3Gb/s per port
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 10
- On board hardware IO processor
- Automatically negotiates PCI-E link widths
- Power management support
- Supports 1.5 and 3.0 Gb/s SAS and SATA data transfer rates
- Port independent auto-negotiation
- Supports SSP, SMP, STP and SATA protocols
- Optional Battery Backup Unit for cached data protection