Product Id: 19344817
Description: Liebert PD-002 - Power distribution strip - input: NEMA L14-30 - output connectors: 4 - 3.1 m
Mfr Part #: PD-002
Output distribution is integral to the UPS cabinet, and located on the rear of the unit. The output distribution provides the capability to re-configure the UPS input and output connections via a removable sheetmetal power distribution box. Distribution options are available with break-before-make maintenance bypass switch to allow for complete shutdown and isolation of the UPS for service without powering down the connected loads. Maximum transfer time of the maintenance bypass switch is 4-6ms.
- Installs in either rack or tower configuration.
- Detects and matches line input frequencies of either 60 or 50 Hz, automatically.
- Provides compatibility with backup generator — handles frequency variations and other power fluctuations that occur during generator operation.
- Allows selection of UPS features including input voltage, output voltage, auto-restart enable/disable, and other parameters.
- Higher Availability:
- Protects against and conditions all forms of power anomalies.
- Assures continuity of power to critical loads during system maintenance or in case of internal fault with internal automatic and manual bypass.
- Operates with a wider input voltage window for fewer transfers to battery, saving battery wear and tear.
- Allows fast and easy maintenance with user-replaceable hot-swappable batteries.
- Notifies users with advance early warning of UPS status via automatic and manual battery test feature.
- Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership:
- Corrects for frequency variations without switching to battery, resulting in longer battery life.
- Protects your investment with a standard two-year warranty with paid shipping both ways. Also available with optional extensions of one year or three years.