Product Id: 19344575
Description: Liebert MicroPod MP2-130HW - Bypass switch - AC 120 V
Mfr Part #: MP2-130HW
When your computer system can't be without power - even for maintenance - a Liebert MicroPOD ensures continuous uptime. The MicroPOD provides maintenance bypass capability as well as power output distribution, and can be used with virtually any micro-UPS system.
The MicroPOD allows you to manually transfer your connected equipment to utility power via a maintenance bypass switch, permitting scheduled maintenance or UPS replacement without power disruption. Transferring back to UPS power is just as easy - just turn the switch to the indicated position and your load is protected by the UPS.
- Higher Availability
- Provides utility power to attached equipment when switched to maintenance bypass mode.
- Allows UPS maintenance or replacement of the UPS without discontinuing power to critical equipment.
- Easily installed — the UPS and utility power are both connected to the MicroPOD with the supplied cords.
- Allows scheduled UPS maintenance to ensure continuous uptime without having to shut down protected equipment.
- Rotary switch with indicators make the unit simple to operate.
- Plug-and-play connectability for both input and output.
- Compatible with any brand of UPS system.
- Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership:
- Assures system uptime during maintenance activities.
- Extreme affordability.
- Two-year, no-hassle replacement warranty eliminates the cost of replacement during the warranty period.