Product Id: 19223507
Description: IOGEAR GCS1794 - KVM / audio / USB switch - 4 x KVM / audio / USB - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: GCS1794
IOGEAR's GCS1794 4-Port HDMI Multimedia KVMP Switch with Audio and a 2-Port USB 2.0 hub charts a ground-breaking direction in KVM functionality by combining advanced HDMI technology and USB 2.0 technology. The HDMI KVM Switch enables effortless control over 4 HDMI devices or computers using a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and single high definition HDMI display or HDTV.
The HDMI digital output supports various high definition TV resolutions. Connect your HDMI high definition display, HDTV (flat panel, plasma, DLP, digital TV's) and data projectors. The GCS1794 4-Port HDMI KVMP Switch is HDMI and HDCP compliant. It is also equipped with IOGEAR's Display Emulation Technology which reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) eliminating any delays or change in video resolution when switching between, or booting computers.
The GCS1794 features two USB 2.0 peripheral ports for asynchronously sharing USB devices between your computers. The patented asynchronous switching allows the user to independently switch applications between the connected computers. You can run one application on one computer while running another application on the other. A powered USB hub may be attached to the peripheral ports for added functionality.
The GCS1794 offers a simple plug-and-play out-of-box solution; including all cabling required for "set-up and go"!
- 4-Port KVMP Switch with HDMI Support and Audio
- 2 x USB 2.0 peripherals sharing ports
- Up to 3840 x 2160 @30Hz (4K UHD)
- Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio Support through HDMI
- Multi-platform OS support - Windows, Mac, Sun Solaris, Linux
- HDMI and HDCP compliant
- Power on detection - if one of the computers is powered off, it will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer
- Asynchronous hotkey switching between KVM focus, USB peripherals, and Audio ports
- Complete keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting and real time switching
- Console mouse port can support emulation or bypass
- Firmware upgradeable
- Power on detection
- Buzzer on/off via hotkey
- Plug and play - no software installation required