Product Id: 19192526
Description: 301: FortiGate Multi-Threat Security Systems II - lectures and labs - 3 days
Mfr Part #: FT-03301
The Secured Network Deployment and Virtual Private Networks course provides 3 days of instructor-led training where participants will gain a comprehensive understanding the advanced networking and security features of FortiGate Unified Threat Management security appliances.
Hands-on labs allow students to perform the tasks associated with the configuration and troubleshooting of virtual domains, firewall policies, routing, high availability, IPS, authentication and IPSec VPNs.
This course demonstrates features that can be easily adapted when planning a secure network deployment using FortiGate Unified Threat Management appliances.
- Construct virtual domains and configure inter-VDOM routing
- Use the built-in FortiOS diagnostic tools for troubleshooting and performance monitoring
- Enable logging to a FortiAnalyzer device and configure reports
- Configure static and policy routing
- Configure IPS protection to protect network resources from attack
- Control access to network resources by enabling authentication
- Debug IKE exchanges to troubleshoot connection negotiations
- Create a route-based and a redundant IPSec VPN to permit client access to a FortiGate VPN gateway
- Set up a high availability cluster configuration and implement the virtual clustering feature of the FortiGate appliance