Product Id: 19187335
Description: Fluke Networks TS25D Test Set - Telephone test set
Mfr Part #: 25501009
This feature-rich test set is a necessity for a variety of installs. The TS25D Test Set features data lockout and lockout override, making you completely safe in talk or monitor mode. The DSL/POTS filtering technology allows you to safely draw dial tone without downing DSL.
A built-in analog tone generator simplifies wire identification with a probe. An amplified speaker makes monitoring the line hands-free, so you can keep working. The talk battery function provides voltage to carry voice conversation on non-powered pairs.
All in a compact unit with an oversized robust liquid crystal display (LCD) that makes the intuitive, common-sense menus easy-to-read and use.
- Data lockout and data lockout override
- DSL/POTS filtering technology lets you safely draw dial tone from a pair that is carrying voice and ADSL without downing the ADSL service
- Built-in analog tone generator for tracing and identifying wires with a probe
- DTMF digit grabbing capability
- Talk battery to supply power to non-powered (dry) pairs to carry voice conversation
- Row/column tones for single tone dialing
- High voltage lockout/low voltage lockout
- Continual data detection in monitor mode
- Over voltage and over current protection
- Amplified speaker for hands-free monitoring
- Programmable phonebook stored in non-volatile memory
- Speed dial
- Selectable flash and pause duration
- Battery level indicator