Product Id: 19115574
Description: StarTech.com 4 Port USB VGA IP KVM Switch with Virtual Media - KVM switch - USB - 4 x KVM port(s) - 1 local user - 1 IP user - desktop
Mfr Part #: SV441DUSBI
Control up to 4 USB VGA computers remotely over an IP network or the internet. The SV441DUSBI 4 Port USB VGA IP KVM Switch with Virtual Media allows for secure local and remote control of up to 4 computers over a LAN or the Internet. Featuring 2 additional USB ports for peripheral sharing (USB storage, CD ROM, etc.), allowing file transfers and disk emulation for remote application and OS installs.
The IP KVM Switch enables BIOS level control and full boot process interaction, and includes several security features (SSH, SSL, RADIUS and a configurable firewall) to keep your network safe.
This IP KVM can interact with virtually any device that uses an RS-232 serial terminal (routers, switches, PDUs, etc.), using the RPORT Module (sold separately). While the 1U rack-mountable metal chassis makes installation into a rack easy with the 1110EXTRACK.
- Able to connect USB devices such as a keyboard, mouse, USB drive, USB CD ROM, USB flash drive
- Access to the web console is user ID and SSL password secure
- Allows for disk emulation and file transfers, including complete remote application and operating system installations
- Auto Scan mode lets you switch between computers for easy monitoring
- Compact 1U rack height takes up very little cabinet or rack space
- Each computer name can be defined via the OSD menu
- Flash upgradeable
- Hot-pluggable feature allow computers to be added or removed without shutting down
- Multiple user accounts restricts access to authorized users and stores personal settings
- Network setup and reset button
- No software or drivers required
- Obtains an IP address using DHCP or manual configuration
- Optional mounting bracket
- Plug and Play compliant
- Supports 16 bit video
- Supports customized SSL certificates
- Users can reboot the system, access the BIOS, and have full control over the keyboard and mouse - as if they are on site