Product Id: 19109564
Description: Tripp Lite PDU Metered 208V / 240V 30A 16 C13; 2 C19 L6-30P Horizontal 2URM - Horizontal rackmount - power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 30 A - AC 208/240 V - 5.8 kW - input: NEMA L6-30 - output connectors: 18 - 2U - 19"
Mfr Part #: PDUMH30HV
PDUMH30HV horizontal 2U metered rack PDU supports 30A maximum capacity at 208/240V (agency derated to 24A continuous). Includes 12 ft / 3.6m attached line cord with L6-30P input plug and 18 output receptacles (16 C13, 2 C19). Outlets are arranged in two separately breakered 9 outlet load banks. Set of two visual current meters tracks the output current of each load bank separately. Supports 2U rackmount installation in 19 inch racks. Included cord retention brackets keeps vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered. Tripp Lite Metered Power Distribution Units give IT Managers the ability to monitor network power consumption levels to prevent mains, generator, UPS or PDU overloads and to ensure proper load balance in complex redundant power applications. Built-in, easy to read, two-character LED display offers continuous PDU current monitoring data in one-amp increments. Switch-free unfiltered electrical pass-through reliably distributes UPS or generator power to multiple servers and vital networking equipment in rack enclosures, network closets and more. Included mounting brackets support horizontal installation in 19 inch racks or other surfaces, such as under-counter or wallmount configurations.
- 30A single phase 208/240V Metered Power Distribution Unit / PDU (Agency derated to 24A continuous)
- Set of two lighted meters report PDU output current in amps for each 9 outlet load bank
- Attached NEMA L6-30P 30A 208/240V input plug and 12ft / 3.6m cord
- 2U horizontal rackmount format installs in two rack spaces
- 18 output receptacles (16 C13, 2 C19)
- Outlets are arranged in two 9 outlet load banks, each with separate 20A breaker and current metering
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installation formats
- Cord retention brackets keep vital equipment plugs connected
- Grounding lug
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases