Product Id: 18923763
Description: SIIG Universal Tilting TV Mount - Wall mount for LCD / plasma panel - steel - black powder coat - screen size: 32"-60"
Mfr Part #: CE-MT0712-S1
SIIG's Universal Tilting Wall Mount is designed to accommodate LCD and Plasma flat-panel TVs from 32" to 60" with weights up to 165 lbs (75kg). It provides tilt adjustment of 0° to -15° for optimal viewing angles. The sliding bracket design allows horizontal adjustment for perfect screen placement (even after installation). The Universal Tilting TV Wall Mount features large rectangular shaped access holes for easy cable routing and wiring access as well as an integrated lock system for securing the TV to wall bracket to avoid theft.
The Universal Tilting TV Mount - 32" to 60" comes with bubble level for easy installation, safety screws for anchoring TV rail to wall bracket to limit shifting and movement, and 2mm thick heavy-gauge steel with powder coated black finish for durability. This TV wall mount is the perfect accessory to free up your floor space and to compliment your big screen with a clean, sleek and professional touch.
The Universal Tilting TV Mount - 32" to 60" is UL listed, supports universal mounting patterns of 75mm to 500mm (3.0" to 19.7") in height and 50mm to 780mm (2.0" to 30.7") in width and VESA standard mounting holes (75/100/200, 100 x 200, 200 x 200, 400 x 200, 400 x 400, 600 x 200, 600 x 300 and 600 x 400), comes with a comprehensive installation guide and complete hardware kit for easy wall mount installation.
- Allows tilt adjustment of 0 to -15 degrees for optimal viewing angles
- Sliding bracket design makes installation easy and allows for horizontal adjustment
- Integrated lock system secures TV mounting rail to wall bracket to avoid theft
- Safety screw anchors TV rail to wall bracket and limits shifting/movement
- Large rectangular shaped access holes for easy cable routing and wiring access
- Built-in level for easy installation
- 2mm thick heavy-gauge steel construction with powder coated black finish for durability