Product Id: 18849228
Description: Barracuda SSL VPN 380 - VPN gateway - with 1 year Energize Updates - GigE - 1U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: BVS380A1
The Barracuda SSL VPN 380 with 1 year Energize Updates is an integrated hardware and software solution enabling secure, clientless remote access to internal network resources from any Web browser. Designed for remote employees and road warriors, the Barracuda SSL VPN provides comprehensive control over file systems and Web-based applications requiring external access. The Barracuda SSL VPN integrates with third-party authentication mechanisms to control user access levels and provides single sign-on. Features include SSL Tunneling, Barracuda network connector, Intranet web forwarding, Network file access, Windows explorer mapped drives, Citrix XenApp/VNC/NX/Telnet/SSH/RDP Applications, Remote desktop single sign-on, anti-virus, L2TP/IPsec, PPTP Mobile Device Support, Client Access Controls, Active Directory/LDAP Integration, Layered authentication schemes, Remote assistance, Multiple user realms, Barracuda SSL VPN server agent, Hardware token support, RADIUS authentication, Syslog logging.
- Enables access to corporate intranets, file systems or other Web-based applications
- Tracks resource access through auditing and reporting facilities
- Scans uploaded files for viruses and malware
- Leverages multi-factor, layered authentication mechanisms, including RSA SecurID tokens
- Integrates with existing Active Directory and LDAP directories
- Utilizes policies for granular access control framework
- Supports any Web browser on PC or Mac
- 50 Maximum Concurrent Users
- 1U rackmount mini chassis
- Web configuration interface
- Policy-based rights management
- Remote Desktop Single sign-on
- SSL tunneling
- Intranet Web Forwarding
- Network File Access
- Windows explored Mapped Drives
- Active Directory/ LDAP Integration
- Layered Authentication Schemes
- Multiple User Realms
- SSL VPN Server Agent
- 1-year Energize Updates Subscription
- No per user fees
- Easy as opening a web browser
The Barracuda SSL VPN makes it easy for remote users to access internal applications and files. Unlike traditional VPN technologies, the Barracuda SSL VPN does not require any additional client software or complicated settings. Logging in from home or the road requires only a web browser and Internet connection. Upon login, users are presented with a portal of internal web applications or file shares.
- Comprehensive authentication
Administrators have complete control over user access with the option of further securing resources with secondary authentication. Possibilities include sending one-time passcodes to mobile phones, prompting with security questions, or integrating with advanced authentication systems like hardware tokens, RADIUS, and other additional security methods.
- Comfort in a secure network
The Barracuda SSL VPN provides extra security layers, including the ability to reverse-proxy Exchange ActiveSync traffic to keep Windows servers safely inside the network perimeter. Integrated antivirus protection secures file uploads to keep malware out of the network. Built on a hardened platform, the Barracuda SSL VPN is the ideal replacement for traditional software-based remote access gateways.
- Easy and secure mobile access
Today, corporate data and applications need to be available anytime, from anywhere. As BYODs become commonplace, providing easy access for mobile devices not subject to network policy enforcement - while ensuring corporate data is secure - is critical. The Barracuda SSL VPN delivers fast and secure access while ensuring that a seamless and simple end-user experience reduces support overhead.