Product Id: 18800659
Description: Promise SuperTrak TX8658 - Storage controller (RAID) - 8 Channel - SATA 3Gb/s / SAS low profile - 300 MBps - RAID 0, 1, 10, JBOD - PCIe x8
Mfr Part #: STTX8658
The low-profile MD2 form factor SuperTrak TX8658 controller offers a low-cost solution for implementing a RAID (0,1,10) storage system with up to eight external SAS or SATA 3Gb/s disk drives.
- Supports SAS/SATA 3Gb/s device
- Supports SAS tape drive
- PCI Express x8
- Intel single chip processor
- RAID 0/1/10 and JBOD
- Supports external connectivity of up to eight SAS JBOD enclosures or up to 116 physical drives
- Automatic/manual rebuild of dedicated and global hot spare drive
- Online capacity expansion and RAID level migration to add capacity as needed
- Multiple logical drive support
- SES/SGPIO/Direct LED for enclosure management support
- Linux open source driver support
- Support logical drive above 2TB
- Advanced data protection
The SuperTrak TX line offers the flexible configuration, delivering the enterprise-class data protection features such as global and dedicated hot spares, RAID level migration, synchronization, media patrol, read check table, and bad sector remapping. The controllers are ideal for workstation and entry server markets that demand the highly reliability, stability and data-intensive applications, including tiered storage environments (disk-to-disk or disk-to-disk-to-tape backup), and security surveillance.
- Compatibility, flexibility and scalability
The high reliability/performance SAS and high capacity/cost-effective SATA drives are supported which is ideal for building tier-storage solution to meet different applications. With the broad qualified SAS/SATA drives, the SuperTrak TX line offers the maximum compatibility, allowing you the great flexibility to purchase various drives for setup.
- Easy management
The web-based Promise Array Manager Professional (WebPAM PRO) makes SuperTrak RAID controllers easy to manage for both Windows and Linux environments through the browser-based graphical user interface to create, delete, expand, and convert disk arrays from anywhere in the world. In the event of a drive or data path failure, WebPAM PRO supports an array of notification options including text and email, as well as an audio alarm located directly on the SuperTrak TX RAID controller.