Product Id: 18699913
Description: Eaton Enclosure Power Distribution Unit Basic - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - AC 208-240 V - 4.99 kW - input: NEMA L6-30 - output connectors: 12 (IEC 60320 C13) - 1U - North America
Mfr Part #: PW105BA1U163
Eaton now offers a complete suite of Powerware Enclosure Power Distribution Units (ePDUs) to help IT managers meet their rapidly escalating power requirements. These PDUs complement your Powerware or third-party UPS systems, distributing power to up to 24 or 45 receptacles in high-density rack environments - or anywhere conditioned power must be distributed to multiple pieces of equipment.
The portfolio includes nearly every combination of power rating and functionality level. You are not forced into a high-capacity solution just because they need remote monitoring or other high-end features. Nor are you constrained to buy high-end functionality just because you need high capacity.
PDU Basic is a reliable power distribution from the UPS to up to 24 receptacles in a rack or wiring closet, substantially reducing the number of plenum cables from input source to each rack
- Plug-and-power architecture effectively distributes UPS power throughout high-density racks or wiring closets
- Options available for single-phase and three-phase applications up to 17 kilowatts (KW), flexible enough for blade server and switchgear applications
- User-selectable combination of NEMA, IEC and hardwired inputs and NEMA and IEC output receptacles
- Protects against overload conditions and tripped breakers with continuous monitoring
- Branch circuit protection standard, with UL 489-listed circuit breakers
- Enhances power availability by using separate circuit breakers for groups of receptacles (most models) to limit the impact of overload conditions
- Supports remote monitoring and management at the outlet, branch circuit and PDU level
- Supports scheduled or on-demand turn-on/off of individual outlets to start/reboot remote servers (many models)
- Saves valuable rack space with flexible mounting options, including 1U, 0U, wall and floor mounting