Product Id: 18638994
Description: Belkin High Performance - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 2.1 m - CAT 6 - yellow - for Omniview SMB 1x16, SMB 1x8; OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM Switch
Mfr Part #: A3L980-07-YLW
Upgrade your network with a CAT6 non-snagless networking cable from Belkin and enjoy clean, clear transmissions. Now you can replace CAT5 cables that don't support 100Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet and improve the return loss in your current network by 40 percent. Engineered with 50-micron gold-plated connectors, this cable meets the performance requirements of category 6.
- CAT6 Ethernet patch cable for connecting to LANs or the Internet
- Ideal for use with 100-1000BASE-T networks
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal
- 4 twisted pairs of stranded copper wires prevent crosstalk
- RJ45 plugs with gold-plated contacts for a clear signal
The Belkin CAT6 Ethernet Patch Cable features an RJ45 male connector on each end. Internal load bars ensure accurate plug positioning and consistent high performance, while 50-micron gold-plated connectors resist corrosion and wear and deliver a clean, clear signal.
- Gigabit speeds with Cat6 technology
Made with Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) stranded copper wires, this cable meets the CAT6 Ethernet network cable standard and can support Ethernet speeds of up to 1 gigabit per second. Unlike CAT5 technology, CAT6 cables fully use all four pairs of twisted copper wires for greater bandwidth and speed.
- Less crosstalk with twisted pair wires
The CAT6 Ethernet Patch Cable features 4 UTP 24 AWG (American Wire Gauge) stranded copper wires to reduce electromagnetic interference. Stranded cables are more pliable than solid cables, making them better suited for travel. Plus, the wires are housed in a durable PVC outer jacket for abrasion and corrosion resistance.