Product Id: 18615816
Description: Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G - Wireless VoIP phone - IEEE 802.11b/g/a (Wi-Fi) - SCCP - multiline
Mfr Part #: CP-7925G-A-K9=
Cisco Unified Communications is a comprehensive IP communications system of voice, video, data, and mobility products and applications. It enables more effective, more secure, more personal communications that directly affect both sales and profitability. It brings people together by enabling a way of communicating in which your business moves with you, security is everywhere, and information is always available - whenever and wherever it is needed.
The power of the Cisco Unified Communications family of products extends throughout the enterprise, delivering a powerful, converged wireless solution with intelligent wireless infrastructure and an innovative product: the Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G. This device delivers on-campus mobility to users using voice over wireless LAN (VoWLAN).
The Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G is designed for users in rigorous workspaces as well as general office environments. It supports a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications, Quality of Service (QoS), and security.
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g radio
- Two-inch color display
- Bluetooth 2.0 support with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- IP54 rated for protection against dust and splashing water
- MIL-STD-810F standard for shock resistance
- Long battery life (up to 240 hours of standby time or 13 hours of talk time)
- Built-in speakerphone for hands-free operation
- Exceptional voice quality with support for wideband audio
- Support for a wide range of applications through XML