Product Id: 18594373
Description: Allied Telesis Converteon AT-CM3K0S - Fiber media converter - GigE - 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T - RJ-45 / SFP (mini-GBIC)
Mfr Part #: AT-CM3K0S
The AT-CM3K0S line card features a 10/100/1000T twisted pair port, and an optical SFP slot. The twisted pair port has an RJ-45 connector and a maximum operating distance of 100 meters (328 feet) when connected to an Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, or Gigabit device. Depending on the model, the media and rate converter line cards can operate in multi-mode or single-mode fiber over various distances up to 80km.The range support both dual fiber pair transmission, and single fiber transmission, allowing network administrators to build highly cost-effective network, when considering the costs of terminating fiber cables.
- Converts speed as well as media type
- Extends Ethernet and Fast Ethernet and Gigabit networks
- Support MissingLink and Smart MissingLink
- Transparent to IEEE 802.1Q VLAN packets
- Automatic address learning and aging
- Managed or unmanaged operation
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Auto-negotiation (IEEE 802.3u-compliant)
- Store and forward data packet handling
- Supports multi-mode and single-mode fiber
- Supports dual and single fiber
- System and port LED
- Line card for all Converteon series chassis
- 10K jumbo frame support
- Rate limiting
- Remote chassis dying gasp and 1st RPS failure Via OAM
- Low power Eco-friendly mode
- Port flow control and port statistics
- Supports dual speed SFP (1000Mbps/100Mbps)
- Supports SFP DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) reading
- Remote line card link fault via OAM
- Restoring manufacturing configuration settings
- Via management card
- IEEE 802.3ah (OAM) remote management
All the CM3xx series line cards support IEEE 802.3ah (OAM) (Operations, Administration, and Maintenance), allowing a remotely deployed line card to be configured and monitored from the central location using in-band signaling. This signaling does not interfere with normal traffic carried by the line cards.
- Flexible deployment
The CM3xx series of line cards can be installed in the complete range of Converteon chassis, allowing them to be deployed in a stand-alone fashion, or in a multi-slot chassis. When deployed with no management module, all the line cards operate in an unmanaged mode. When deployed with a management module in a multi-slot chassis, line cards installed in the same chassis and also line cards connected to the chassis can be managed via RS232, Telnet, SNMP or Web.
- MissingLink and Smart MissingLink (SML)
The MissingLink (ML) feature allows the ports on the media converter blade to pass the 'Link' status of their connections to each other. When the media converter detects a problem with one of the ports, such as the loss of connection to a node, it shuts down the connection to the other port, thus notifying the node that the connection has been lost.
- SFP Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM)
The AT-CM3K0S line card supports SFPDDM reading which provides the user with real-time diagnostic information about the SFP device's operating parameters.