Product Id: 18517453
Description: Eaton Enclosure Power Distribution Unit Monitored - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - AC 208-240 V - 4.99 kW - 4990 VA - Ethernet - input: NEMA L6-30 - output connectors: 12 - 1U - North America
Mfr Part #: PW105MI1U165
The complete suite of Powerware Enclosure Power Distribution Units (ePDUs) helps IT managers to meet their rapidly escalating power requirements. These PDUs complement your Powerware or third-party UPS systems, distributing power to up to 24 or 45 receptacles in high-density rack environments - or anywhere conditioned power must be distributed to multiple pieces of equipment.
Powerware Enclosure Power Distribution Unit Monitored offers you all the features of basic and metered models, plus the ability to securely view the status of each circuit from anywhere on the company intranet or the Internet, and receive automated alerts of potential trouble.
- Plug-and-power architecture effectively distributes UPS power throughout high-density racks or wiring closets
- User-selectable combination of NEMA, IEC and hardwired inputs and NEMA and IEC output receptacles
- Protects against overload conditions and tripped breakers with continuous monitoring
- Branch circuit protection standard, with UL 489-listed circuit breakers
- Enhances power availability by using separate circuit breakers for groups of receptacles (most models) to limit the impact of overload conditions
- Supports remote monitoring and management at the outlet, branch circuit and PDU level
- Supports scheduled or on-demand turn-on/off of individual outlets to start/reboot remote servers (many models)
- Saves valuable rack space with flexible mounting options, including 1U, 0U, wall and floor mounting