Product Id: 18474655
Description: Dialogic Diva UM-Analog-4 - Voice/fax board - PCIe x1 - analog ports: 4
Mfr Part #: 306-388
The Diva UM-Analog Media Boards offer voice, speech, conferencing, VoIP, modem and fax features, and can serve as a base for many communication applications. The boards are supported by most standard applications, and are also suitable for new application development. Diva UM-Analog Media Boards are available in Low Profile, Half Size, or Full Size form factors and are available in both PCI and PCI Express (PCIe) versions. Diva UM-Analog can be seamlessly combined with other Dialogic Diva Media Boards, such as E1/T1, ISDN PRI/BRI, and VoIP.
Because both PCI and PCIe versions share the same feature sets, migration from a PCI server hardware to PCI Express server is easy. PCI and PCIe versions can also be used in the same server.
The Diva UM-Analog Media Boards support the same set of programming interfaces as other Diva Media Boards: the three Dialogic Diva APIs, CAPI, TAPI, COM port, WAN Miniport, TTY, Asterisk, and SIP/RTP. Because of consistent interface support, applications written for one Diva Media Board will normally work without modification with Diva UM-Analog Media Boards.
- Can remove performance bottlenecks by offloading key realtime tasks that would ordinarily place an excessive burden on the host server, allowing Quality of Service (for example, voice quality and connection speed) to be more consistent
- Provides real-time processing of complex operations without reducing overall system performance, which lowers implementation costs
- Operates with low power consumption
- Easy installation and operation
- Allows application compatibility with major PBXs and can make a system based Dialogic Diva technology ready for worldwide use
- Handles enterprise voice, conferencing, fax, and remote access applications via any PBX offering analog trunk interfaces
- Permits legacy voice, speech, and conferencing applications to be used with VoIP clients and IP phones
- Reduces porting efforts and time to market by making Diva Media Boards compatible with standard telephony and communications applications
- Easy scalability and flexibility to address an organization's communications needs in changing environments, such as VoIP