Product Id: 18457951
Description: Avocent Switchview 1000 - KVM switch - 16 x KVM port(s) - 1 local user
Mfr Part #: 16SV1000BND1-001
The cost-efficient Avocent SwitchView analog KVM switch provides PS/2 or USB connectivity for one user and 4, 8 or 16 target devices.
This single-user switch has an on-screen display (OSD) and supports a 2048x1536 high video resolution that is ideal for graphical applications. With a 1U high design, the compact Avocent SwitchView switch does not compete for valuable rack space in SMB server rooms.
Plus, this KVM rack solution is flash upgradeable for fast and easy updates. The switch has a password protection feature which gives you the benefit of added security to your business-critical servers.
- OSD - simple control through an on-screen menu
- Password protection - secure access is password protected
- Flash upgradeable - convenient upgrades mean that the product never goes out of date
- Hotkey switching - switch via keyboard sequence
- Daisy Chain Auto-Initialization - connect multiple units together without complicated configuration
- Video Resolution - 2048x1536 video resolution supports the most demanding server room applications
- 1U Height - fits perfectly into a standard rack; does not use a large amount of valuable rack space
- Combo Cables - uses a three-in-one KVM cable that supports USB or PS/2 target devices
- Programmable Auto-Scan - customize scanning times between attached systems
- USB and PS/2 System/Target and User Support - supports PS/2 or USB peripherals to control a mix of PS/2 or USB user systems