Product Id: 18336590
Description: TRENDnet TEG-ECSX - Network adapter - PCIe - 1000Base-SX
Mfr Part #: TEG-ECSX
The Gigabit Fiber PCI express adapter is a high performance fiber network adapter that supports advanced management and power saving functionality and connects multi-mode fiber devices at distances of up to 550m.
Full-Duplex technology generates data rates of up to 2Gbps over a motherboard's high-speed PCI express bus architecture. Jumbo frame support further optimizes throughput performance.
Supports SNMP v1, Remote Program Load (RPL). Optimize network performance with VLAN tagging and Layer 2 Priority Tagging. Optimizes power consumption with advanced Configuration Power Management Interface 2.0 (ACPI) technology.
- 1 x 1000Base-SX SC-type multi-mode fiber port
- PCI Express 1.0a compliant
- Incorporates Advanced Configuration Power Management Interface (ACPI) 2.0
- TCP segmentation / large send offload
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 priority tagging
- IEEE 802.3x full-duplex Flow Control
- Microsoft NDIS5 (IP, TCP, UDP) checksum offload
- SNMP v1 and Remote Program Load (RPL) supported
- Jumbo frames up to 7K
- Intuitive cable diagnostic utility