Product Id: 18291839
Description: SIIG HDMI over CAT5e Receiver - Video/audio extender - HDMI - up to 60 m
Mfr Part #: CE-H20111-S1
SIIG's HDMI over CAT5e Receiver is designed to receive and convert high definition video and multi-channel digital audio from HDBaseT incorporated transmitter, transceiver or distribution amplifier and connect to an HDMI display via single CAT5/6 cable. This receiver supports video bandwidth up to 6.75Gbps with full HD 1080p resolution, 3D video and uncompressed full-channel digital audio. To minimize possible signal distortion from long range transmission, it features 8-level equalization switch to compensate for signal loss and eliminate digital noise. The wall-mountable metal housing is great for space-saving installation and provides better shielding from signal interference.
The HDMI over CAT5e Receiver is compatible with multiple SIIG's HDMI over CATx extender, transceiver and distribution amplifier units. It is FCC and CE regulatory approved, RoHS-compliant.
- Supports HDMI Deep Color & 3D
- HDCP compatible
- Receives HDMI signals from a transmitter, transceiver or distribution amplifier, then connect to an HDMI display
- Pure unaltered uncompressed 7.1ch digital HDMI over CAT5/6 cable transmission
- Perfectly integrated with other HDMI over CAT5/6 series products
- 8-level rotary control switch for digital equalization of HDMI signals
- Works with the following SIIG products:CE-H20G11-S1: 1x4 HDMI 1.3 CAT5e Distribution Amplifier; CE-H20411-S1: HDMI over CAT5e Transceiver; CE-H21211-S1: 1x4 HDMI CAT5e Distribution Amplifier with Local Loop-Out and 3D Support
- Video Support: 480i/480P/720P/1080i/1080p at 60Hz (12-bit)
- Transmission distance up to 200ft (max)
- Wall mountable