Product Id: 18242965
Description: Eaton PW9130i1500R-XL2U - UPS (rack-mountable) - AC 230 V - 1.35 kW - 1500 VA 9 Ah - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 6 - 2U
Mfr Part #: PW9130I1500R-XL2U
The Eaton 9130 UPS eliminates all types of utility power problems to supply clean, continuous power to connected equipment. With its rugged design, the 9130 UPS regulates both voltage and frequency to provide the highest grade of UPS protection available. Incorporating more than 40 years of UPS expertise, the 9130 UPS delivers essential power protection for rack-based IT and networking data center equipment, medical systems and manufacturing process control. It is also ideal for PBX and VoIP telecommunication equipment. The 9130 UPS is part of the Powerware series.
- Cuts energy usage and costs with >95% efficiency rating in high efficiency mode
- Conserves valuable rack space with 2U form factor that includes internal batteries and a 4-post rail kit
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems with a 0.9 power factor
- Simplifies UPS monitoring and management with a bright LCD user interface, intuitive power management software and optional eNotify Remote Monitoring service
- Increases battery service life and system uptime with ABM battery-charging technology and hot-swappable batteries
- Maximizes runtimes with optional extended battery modules
- More real power
High 0.9 output power factor enables the 9130 to provide its full power capability to modern IT equipment that may have a wide range of leading and lagging power factors. With a 0.99 input power factor, this UPS avoids the disturbances that some energy converters tend to cause.
- High efficiency
The more efficient the UPS, the lower your utility and cooling bills. Even a small increase in efficiency can quickly translate into thousands of dollars. When power conditions are within acceptable limits, the 9130 can operate in a remarkably high-efficiency mode: 95 percent efficient or higher.
- Advanced design and self-monitoring for premium availability
The 9130 continually monitors voltage, temperature, internal element functions, battery health, battery state-of-charge and runtime remaining. If the UPS detects a potential problem with any of these measures, it sends alarms or takes corrective action, with no interruption in power. At the end of an alarm condition, the 9130 automatically reverts from bypass to normal operation.
- Stronger, longer battery life with exclusive ABM technology
Most UPS manufacturers on the market today employ a constant 'trickle-charging' system, which can ultimately reduce potential battery service life by as much as 50 percent. In contrast, ABM technology uses sophisticated sensing circuitry and an innovative three-stage charging technique that significantly extends UPS batteries' useful service life while optimizing their recharge time. The 9130 provides up to 60 days' notice of the end of useful battery service life. You have ample time to hot-swap batteries without ever having to shut down connected equipment.
- External battery modules for extended runtime
During a power outage, internal batteries in the 9130 keep loads running long enough to gracefully shut down systems. Add more runtime at any time, with up to four external battery modules to run systems for hours if necessary. These battery modules are hot-swappable and can be replaced at any time without powering down the UPS or protected loads. You can also start up the UPS and power its loads with battery power.