Product Id: 18188186
Description: Axiom - SFP (mini-GBIC) transceiver module (equivalent to: Cisco GLC-BX-D) - Gigabit Ethernet - 1000Base-BX-D - 1490 (TX) / 1310 (RX) nm - for Cisco Catalyst 29XX, 3560, 3750, 4928 10; ME 2400, 3400, 4924; Network Service Engine 150
Mfr Part #: GLC-BX-D-AX
The Axiom GLC-BX D is a Cisco compatible SFP fiber transceiver used in 1000BASE networks. This bi-directional SFP transceiver, simplex (single) LC connection supports SMF, single-strand fiber with a 10km maximum link span distance. The Axiom transceiver operates with 1550TX and 1310RX wavelengths to maximize existing installed fiber cabling and providing a cost effective method upgrade to the existing IT infrastructure.
Every Axiom SFP (mini-GBIC) transceiver module is designed and tested to be 100% compatible in all Cisco switch, networking, and data center product lines and applications. This transceiver is pre-configured with Cisco specific application code required for Cisco IOS, SMARTnet compliance, and supports the Cisco quality ID feature. Axiom transceivers are tested to perform functionally identical to the "original" transceiver. Complying fully with the Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) enables this transceiver to work in all MSA complaint platforms as well as function with other manufacturer's brands within the same 1000BASE link or network.
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- • Hot-swappable when deployed, the switch or router does not have to reboot
- • Supports the Cisco quality ID feature that enables the switch or router to identify whether or not the Axiom SFP is a Cisco qualified SFP
- Part number and unique product serialization; Eliminates any network communication conflicts and provides easy identification
- RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
- TAA (Trade Agreements Act) compliant
- Fully comply with the multi-sourcing agreement (MSA) which enables them to work in all MSA compliant platforms
- 100% Guaranteed Compatibility