Product Id: 18164507
Description: Tripp Lite PDU Basic 120V 1.9kW 20A 5-15/20R 14 Outlet L5-20P Vertical 0URM - Vertical rackmount - power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 20 A - AC 120 V - 1.9 kW - input: NEMA L5-20 - output connectors: 14 (NEMA 5-15/20) - 0U - black
Mfr Part #: PDUV20
The PDUV20 1.9kW Single-Phase 120V Basic PDU is an excellent no-frills unit for data centers, server rooms and network wiring closets. Perfectly suited for high-density IT environments, the PDUV20 features 14 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets. The NEMA L5-20P input plug with long 15-foot (4.5 m) cord connects to your facility’s compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS to distribute power to connected equipment. An included adapter converts the input plug to NEMA 5-20P.
The switchless design prevents an accidental shutdown, which could lead to costly downtime. A 20A circuit breaker protects connected equipment from dangerous overloads. The 36-inch all-metal housing supports 0U vertical mounting in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included hardware and mounting clips or toolless mounting using the included buttons. You can also mount the PDUV20 on a wall or workbench or under a counter with user-supplied hardware.
- PDUV20 offers highly reliable 20A 120V power distribution in a 36 in. / .9m 0U vertical rackmount format
- 14 NEMA 5-15/20R output receptacles
- NEMA L5-20P input plug and 5-20P adapter
- 15 ft. / 4.6m attached line cord
- 20A resettable circuit breaker
- Switch-free design prevents accidental shutoff
- Toolless mounting buttons enable simple installation in Tripp Lite and other button-mount compatible equipment racks
- Rear facing installation buttons can be relocated to the left or right surface of the PDU for rear, center or forward-facing outlet orientation in compatible racks
- Included nut and bolt mounting brackets support installation in non button-mount compatible racks, wallmount and raceway applications