Product Id: 18160711
Description: Cisco 1-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet LAN/WAN-PHY Shared Port Adapter - Expansion module - 10 GigE - for P/N: 12000-SIP-501-RF, 12000-SIP-601, 12000-SIP-601-RF, CRS1-SIP-800, CRS1-SIP-800=
Mfr Part #: SPA-1X10GE-WL-V2=
The Cisco 1-Port 10-Gigabit Ethernet LAN/WAN-PHY SPA is available on high-end Cisco routing platforms, offering the benefits of network scalability with lower initial costs and ease of upgrades. The Cisco SPA/SIP portfolio continues Cisco's focus on investment protection along with consistent feature support, broad interface availability, and the latest technology. The Cisco SPA/SIP portfolio allows deployment of different interfaces on the same interface processor.
Within a central office or data center or in a metropolitan-area network, 10-Gigabit Ethernet interfaces are commonly used to interconnect routers or other devices. The Cisco 1-Port 10-Gigabit Ethernet LAN/WAN-PHY SPA supports a broad range of customer needs and applications. With this SPA, users can mix and match SPA ports with other types of interfaces in the same slot. The Cisco 1-Port 10-Gigabit Ethernet LAN/WAN-PHY SPA introduces 10-Gigabit Ethernet connectivity based on IEEE 802.3ae standards for compatibility and interoperability in configurable WAN and LAN modes, with a single-height modular I/O form factor.
- Flexible design allows mixing and matching of interface types on the same interface processor for consistent services
- Programmable interface processors provide flexibility for the service diversity required in next-generation networks
- Innovative design provides intelligent delivery of services without compromising performance
- The programmable Cisco architecture extended to 10 Gbps dramatically improves customer density, increasing potential revenue per platform and facilitating compatibility with future versions
- Interface breadth on a modular interface processor allows service providers to quickly roll out new services, facilitating consistent, secure services for all customers, large and small
- XFP interfaces are featured for high-port-count applications with reach flexibility
- Improved slot economics and increased density reduce capital expenditures (CapEx)
- The ability to easily add new interfaces as they are needed facilitates a "pay-as-you-grow" business model while still offering a high-density solution
- SPAs are shared across multiple platforms and can be easily moved from one to another, providing consistent feature support, accelerated product delivery