Product Id: 18142938
Description: TRENDnet TEG-ECTX - Network adapter - PCIe - Gigabit Ethernet
Mfr Part #: TEG-ECTX
The Gigabit PCI Express Adapter is a high performance network adapter that supports advanced management and power savings functionality for system administrators. Full-duplex technology generates data rates of up to 2Gbps over a motherboard's high-speed PCI Express bus architecture. Jumbo Frame support further optimizes throughput performance.
It supports SNMP v1, Remote Program Load (RPL) and Wake-on-LAN (WOL). It also optimizes network performance with VLAN tagging and layer 2 priority tagging and optimizes power consumption with Advanced Configuration Power Management Interface 2.0 (ACPI) technology.
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps auto-MDIX WAN port
- PCI Express 1.0a compliant
- Incorporates Advanced Configuration Power Management Interface (ACPI) 2.0
- Wake-On-LAN (WOL)
- TCP segmentation/large send offload
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and IEEE 802.1p layer 2 priority tagging
- IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control
- Microsoft NDIS5 (IP, TCP, UDP) checksum off-load
- SNMP v1 and Remote Program Load (RPL) supported
- Jumbo frames up to 7K
- Intuitive cable diagnostic utility