Product Id: 18075625
Description: Digi Connect SP - Device server - 100Mb LAN, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485
Mfr Part #: DC-SP-01-S
More and more, electronic devices used in all types of commercial applications are being network-enabled so that data from those devices can be accessed, evaluated and utilized in real time. The Digi Connect SP device server is a simple and cost-effective solution for migrating electronic devices to this emerging world of networked device collaboration.
The customizable Digi Connect SP serial server is the ideal choice for web- and network-enabled embedded software applications. It eliminates the initial hardware design effort, providing a powerful and flexible off-the-shelf hardware platform. Built on the NetSilicon NS7520 32-bit NET+ARM processor and the easy-to-use and royalty-free NET+Works development platform, the Digi Connect SP offers a migration path to embedded modules and a fully integrated system-on-chip solution.
The Digi Connect SP also provides as an easy user interface, product customization options, intelligent remote management and monitoring capabilities through the Digi Connectware Manager device management software, full IPv6 support and standard management interfaces including SNMP.
- Off-the-shelf hardware platform for standard or custom network applications
- Compact enclosure design with integrated mounting tabs
- SSL/TLS with NIST-certified AES encryption for security sensitive environments
- Digi's patented RealPort with encryption for COM/TTY port redirection and control
- IPv6 capable
- SNMP support
- Support for SSHv2 connections
- Digi Connectware Manager ready