Product Id: 18006733
Description: CyberPower Smart App Sinewave LCD PR1500LCDRT2U - UPS - 1350 Watt - 1500 VA 7 Ah - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 8 - 2U
Mfr Part #: PR1500LCDRT2U
A rack/tower convertible UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR1500LCDRT2U provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices, and telecom installations requiring Active PFC power source compatibility. The PR1500LCDRT2U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
- Pure Sine wave
- Microprocessor-based digital control
- Rack Mount and Tower configuration
- Full AVR - 2 boost/1 buck
- GreenPowerTM UPS Bypass Energy-saving technology
- Critical load outlets
- Metal housing
- Multifunction LCD readout
- Audible alarms
- Resettable circuit breaker
- Pure sinewave - this UPS generates pure sinewave energy that is identical to, or cleaner than the utility company's power grid.
- Microprocessor-based digital control - digital routing is maintained through a network of integrated circuitry and discrete values are used for internal system processing, which significantly increases efficiency and response of CyberPower UPS's.
- RM/T configuration - the PR series can be configured in either a tower or a rackmount (2U) form.
- Full AVR - boost/buck - boost/buck topology will both increase low voltages and decrease high voltages, without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers a more stable signal to your connected equipment.
- Energy-saving technology - the patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- Dual PC support - the unit has 2 (two) communication ports that allow the user full control of dual PCs or servers.
- Critical load outlets - prioritize the uptime of mission-critical loads during a power failure with critical load outlets that ensure power to selected systems during an extended blackout, preserving battery uptime for more critical equipment.
- EMI/RFI - provides shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or "humming" that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics.
- Metal housing - rigid metal construction allows for placement in areas with a demanding environment.
- Multifunction LCD readout - the multifunction LCD readout provides ready access to power/battery condition vitals, such as: runtime, load, temperature, and much more.
- Audible alarms - audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads, and low battery.
- Resettable circuit breaker - convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.