Product Id: 18006731
Description: CyberPower Smart App Sinewave LCD PR1000LCDRT2U - UPS - 900 Watt - 1000 VA 7 Ah - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 8 - 2U
Mfr Part #: PR1000LCDRT2U
The Smart App Sinewave LCD UPS Series provides an advanced level of power protection to support mission-critical servers, telecom equipment, VOIP and internetworking hardware.
The PR1000LCDRT2U has both a Pure Sinewave waveform and Full Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology, which delivers a consistent and clean AC signal that protects connected equipment and prevents costly business interruptions. The multifunction LCD readout provides ready access to power/battery condition vitals, such as: runtime, load, temperature, and much more.
- 1000VA / 900W Pure Sinewave UPS
- Line-Interactive Topology
- Full AVR Buck/Boost & GreenPower UPS
- 2U Rack Mount/Tower Convertible
- Multifunction Rotatable LCD Display
- SNMP/HTTP remote management option
- 8 Outlets / USB, Serial, and EPO ports
- EMI/RFI filters
- PowerPanel Business Edition
- ****Above are the Key Selling Points, below are the Product Features*****
- Pure sine wave - When operating on battery, the Smart App Sinewave UPS outputs power with a pure sine wave that is identical to or cleaner than the power from the utility company grid, free of harmonic distortion and electrical noise, resulting in optimal line clarity.
- Multifunction LCD Display – The innovative front white LCD panel displays UPS vitals: input voltage level, output voltage level, automatic voltage regulator, battery capacity, energy-saving bypass mode, runtime estimate, load level, output frequency, on battery, overload, fault condition, event logging, and silent mode.
- PowerPanel Business Edition UPS Management Software - This software suite manages the power for all servers and computers supported by the UPS on a network. Features include application/OS shutdown, event logging (power, surge, and voltage variations), hibernation mode, internal reports and analysis, as well as remote management capability for comprehensive power control.
- Full Automatic Voltage Regulation – Full AVR boost/buck topology stabilizes the AC voltage by increasing low voltages and decreasing high voltages to maintain a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers cleaner AC power to connected equipment.
- Critical Load Outlets – Extends run-times for critical devices by powering down non-critical equipment right away.
- Reduce Energy Costs & Heat Loss – This ENERGY STAR qualified UPS system utilizes patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup.
- Rack mount/Tower Configuration – This UPS can be installed in either a Tower or Rack Mount (2U) configuration.
- Ultra-Quiet UPS – Advanced efficiency design (reduced fan operation), high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS technology help minimize sound emissions.
- Tamper-proof Power Button: The Power button has been specifically designed to minimize the chance the UPS can be turned off or interfered with by accident.
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- EMI/RFI Filters – Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded, or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker – Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- 3-Year Warranty – Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enables CyberPower to offer one of the strongest warranties in our industry. CyberPower will repair or replace damaged units within three (3) years of purchase date.
- Technical Support – CyberPower will assist customers with any product, installation, or warranty concerns, free of charge.
- ISO and Safety Certifications – All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
- Windows Compatibility – Our PowerPanel power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 8/8.1 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP 32/64, 2000, 2003, Server 2008 and Server 2012.
- Pure Sinewave
This UPS generates pure sinewave energy that is identical to, or cleaner than the utility company's power grid. Benefits include: low total harmonic distortion, minimal electrical noise, and optimal line clarity.
- Microprocessor-based digital control
Digital routing is maintained through a network of integrated circuitry and discrete values are used for internal system processing, which significantly increases efficiency and response of CyberPower UPS's.
- Full AVR - boost/buck
Boost/buck topology will both increase low voltages and decrease high voltages, without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers a more stable signal to your connected equipment.
- Energy-Saving technology
The patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- Critical load outlets
Prioritize the uptime of mission-critical loads during a power failure with critical load outlets that ensure power to selected systems during an extended blackout, preserving battery uptime for more critical equipment.
Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or "humming" that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics.
- Multifunction LCD readout
The multifunction LCD readout provides ready access to power/battery condition vitals, such as: Runtime, Load, Voltage, and much more.
- Audible alarms
Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads, and low battery.
- Resettable circuit breaker
Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.