Product Id: 17956920
Description: SIIG Serial Device Server - Device server - 2 ports - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485
Mfr Part #: ID-DS0111-S1
SIIG's 1-Port RS-232/422/485 Ethernet to Serial Device Server is designed to easily configure and remotely control, via web browser, one RS-232 or RS-422/485 serial device through TCP/IP networks. It features API command sets, industrial grade 15KV ESD protection for all serial line signals, and 1.5KV Magnetic Isolation on the Ethernet port. This serial device server is compatible with 10/100Mb/s Ethernet networks, and supports serial port data transfer rates up to 115Kb/s.
The 1-Port RS-232/422/485 Ethernet to Serial Device Server is FCC and CE approved, and meets RoHS hazardous materials standards. It also supports a wide variety of Windows operating systems.
- Industrial grade 15KV ESD protection for all serial line signals
- Built-in 1.5KV Magnetic Isolation on Ethernet port
- Remote (web browser) configuration setup
- Reset Function: reset all functions back to factory default
- IEEE 802.3 compliant 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- Easily setup serial port control via TCP/IP