Product Id: 17796573
Description: Matrox M9140 - Graphics card - M9140 - 512 MB DDR2 - PCIe x16 low profile
Mfr Part #: M9140-E512LAF
The Matrox M9140 LP PCIe x16 quad head graphics card renders pristine images across four monitors at resolutions up to 1920x1200 per output (digital or analog) for an exceptional multi-display user experience. With 512 MB of memory and advanced desktop management features such extending the Windows Taskbar to span multiple displays and support of independent or stretched modes, the M9140 drives business, industrial, and government applications with extraordinary performance. Its low-profile form factor makes it easy to integrate into a wide variety of systems, it offers optimal Windows Vista Aero support (WDDM mode), and it can be paired with another M9140 graphics card to support up to eight displays from a single system.
The M9140 graphics card builds upon the reliability and stability of previous Matrox products, and retains core Matrox benefits such as long life-cycles, top-to-bottom manufacturing and unified display driver models for easy deployment across multiple systems.
- High-resolution four monitor support, Up to 1920 x 1200 per output, digital or analog
- Native PCI express x16 performance,Maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance
- 512 MB of memory, For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor applications
- Low-profile form factor, To fit in a wide variety of systems; includes bracket for full-height ATX form factor.
- Optimal support for Windows® Vista : Aero (WDDM mode), XP, among other OS platforms
- Passive cooling and low power consumption, Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
- Joined graphics card mode, Allows for an additional Matrox graphics card, thereby increasing total monitor support.
- Wide enterprise flexibility, Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products.
- Matrox PowerDesk software, Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors.
- Global sales and technical support