Product Id: 17796569
Description: Matrox M9120 - Graphics card - M9120 - 512 MB DDR2 - PCIe x16
Mfr Part #: M9120-E512F
The Matrox M9120 PCIe x16 ATX graphics card renders pristine images with dual monitor support at resolutions up to 1920x1200 (digital), or 2048x1536 (analog) for an exceptional multi-display user experience. Armed with 512MB of graphics memory and advanced desktop management, the M9120 drives business, government, and industrial applications with extraordinary performance on two high-resolution monitors in both independent and stretched desktop modes. It offers optimal Windows Vista Aero support (WDDM mode), and can be paired with another Matrox graphics card if additional outputs are required.
The M9120 graphics card builds upon the reliability and stability of previous Matrox products and retains core Matrox benefits such as long life-cycles, top-to-bottom manufacturing and unified display driver models for easy deployment across multiple systems.
- High-resolution dual monitor support, Up to 1920 x 1200 digital; 2048 x 1536 analog per output
- Native PCI express x16 performance, Maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance
- 512 MB of memory, For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor applications
- ATX form factor
- Optimal support for Windows® Vista: Aero (WDDM mode), XP, among other OS platforms
- Passive cooling and low power consumption,Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
- Joined graphics card mode, Allows for an additional Matrox graphics card, thereby increasing total monitor support.
- Wide enterprise flexibility,Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products.
- Matrox PowerDesk software, Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors.
- Global sales and technical support