Product Id: 17766394
Description: Powerware FERRUPS FE18 - UPS - AC 208 V - 15 kW - 18000 VA - no battery - RS-232 - CTO
Mfr Part #: FN140AA0A0A0A0B
Powerware FERRUPS uninterruptible power systems (UPSs) furnish unmatched reliability in configurable power protection for computers and telecommunications equipment. Patented ferroresonant technology delivers "bulletproof" power protection, overcoming spikes, sags, surges, noise, and lightning. Powerware-exclusive SineSense provides clean, reliable power while conserving batteries during blackouts.
Extensive configurability and customization options make FERRUPS the ideal power protection solution with a wide range of voltages, frequencies, runtimes, power cords, and receptacles. FERRUPS prevents the backfeed of harmonic currents into building wiring, which can disrupt computer operations. The Redundant power paths assure high fault tolerance and optimum uptime. Galvanic isolation separates input from output, filtering line noise and surges. FERRUPS also features precision voltage regulation with no battery discharge down to 38% below nominal (depending upon load); and over 80 user programmable diagnostic and communications functions.
- Active voltage regulation converts power from almost any AC source into computer grade power
- Eliminates harmful harmonic currents from entering a building's wiring, where they can disrupt computer operations
- Enhanced diagnostics initiates automatic startup and scheduled tests on the logic board, battery and other critical systems
- Provides regulated output voltage without drawing power from batteries keeping the batteries fully charged from unexpected blackouts
- Complete offering of power management software included to ensure data integrity