Product Id: 17710914
Description: StarTech.com LCD Console w/ 16 Port IP KVM Switch - KVM console with KVM switch - 16 ports - PS/2 - 17" (17" viewable) - rack-mountable - 1280 x 1024 - VGA - black - 1U - for P/N: 4POSTRACK25, 4POSTRACK25U, 4POSTRACK36, 4POSTRACK42, 4POSTRACKHD, RK2536BKF
Mfr Part #: CABCONS1716I
Control 16 servers or KVM switches remotely over an IP network with this rack mountable LCD console. This 1U Rack Mount LCD KVM Console features an integrated 16 Port Multi-Platform IP KVM Switch module, 17in active matrix LCD monitor, 105-key keyboard and mouse touchpad neatly combined into 1U of space in any standard rack or cabinet 30in (or greater) in depth.
The IP KVM console offers a design similar to that of a rackmounted laptop computer - when the console is not in use, it's as simple as folding the LCD display and keyboard/mouse up and sliding it back into the server rack on the sturdy mounting rails (included).
A highly-scalable server control solution, the integrated 16-port IP-based KVM switch allows 16 computers (up to 136 computers through eight cascaded 16-port KVMs) to be directly controlled from the console or via the LAN, WAN or Internet, with system navigation options including front panel pushbuttons, hotkey commands and a convenient on-screen display.
To ensure a comprehensive server remote control solution, the LCD KVM Console offers BIOS level control and full interaction with your system's boot process, providing exceptional remote monitoring capability and control of every aspect of the connected computers.
The IP KVM Console also provides a secure and convenient operating experience, allowing each of the connected computers to be given unique names and locked to prevent unauthorized access.
Providing further versatility, the console is designed for guaranteed compatibility with Dell, Compaq, IBM and HP servers and systems and includes all required rack mounting hardware.
- High resolution 17" active matrix color TFT LCD monitor, displays up to 1280 x 1024 pixels
- "Keep-alive" feature draws power from PC keyboard ports if power is lost
- Access to the web console is user ID and SSL password secure
- Hot-pluggable to allow computers to be added or removed without worrying about having to reboot the other connected systems
- Users can reboot the system, access the BIOS, and have full control over the keyboard and mouse
- Web-based control allows client access using a standard browser - eliminating licensing costs and simplifying usage