Product Id: 17700457
Description: Ruckus FlexMaster - Box pack - 250 access points - Linux
Mfr Part #: 901-0250-FME0
The Ruckus Wireless FlexMaster Management System is the industry's only complete management platform for building and managing carrier-grade Wi-Fi service infrastructures. FlexMaster gives providers a unique and exciting new way to extend their network footprint, enabling revenue streams and offering managed Wi-Fi services. Fitting seamlessly into existing operational support systems (OSS), FlexMaster is ideal for telecommunications carriers, multi-service operators and broad providers looking to monetize Wi-Fi services in growing new services markets, including hot spots, hot zones, home spots, IPTV services and enterprise Wi-Fi managed sites.
FlexMaster is the first platform with carrier-class scalability to use common industry-standard protocols to manage Wi-Fi service infrastructures. It provides a comprehensive set of capabilities for configuration, fault detection, performance management and reporting of Ruckus Wireless ZoneFlex devices. Visualize remote RF environments, bulk configure and manage groups of Ruckus access points, securely monitor and manage Wi-Fi services, FlexMaster was designed for enabling a managed Wi-Fi service whether users are at home, in the office or in a hot spot. Easy to install and use, FlexMaster reduces the total cost of ownership by automatically discovering the deployed devices in the network, eliminating the need for tedious remote configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Multi-tiered management access
- Auto discovery of Ruckus devices
- Group configuration of devices
- Embedded database
- Manual or scheduled firmware
- Upgrades to selected devices
- Geographic representation of device
- On the networks using Google maps
- Custom reports
- Secure access with remote SSL
- Comprehensive data through real-time
- Network and user level monitoring
- Connection and association reports
- Audits of user actions and system logs
- Single platform for Wi-Fi carrier managed services in the home, hot spot and enterprise
Simple to use, install and deploy Linux-based management platform for managing Ruckus Wireless WI-Fi systems.
- Direct device access
Instant and secure access to individual access points (APs) over the Internet or any private IP wide area network.
- "Split" management support
Manage remote Ruckus ZoneFlex APs with existing OSS tools using SNMP or enhanced management with Ruckus FlexMaster using TR-069.
- Comprehensive carrier-class management
Leverage industry-standard protocols such as TR-069, TCP, and HTTP for secure communication across the entire network.
- Carrier-grade scalability
Automatically discover, configure, monitor and troubleshoot tens of thousands of remote access points, manage inventory.
- At-a-Glance network dashboard
Provide system health overview of events, device connectivity, and status of associated clients.
- Bulk configuration and firmware upgrades
Upgrade all Ruckus devices or groups of Ruckus devices with a simple click of the mouse.
- Sophisticated filtering, searching and grouping
Easily group and manage devices by geography, device type, serial number and customer.