Product Id: 17687324
Description: Raritan MasterConsole CAT116 - KVM switch - PS/2 - 16 x KVM port(s) - 1 local user - rack-mountable - with 16x MCIM-USB Computer Interface Modules
Mfr Part #: MCCAT116-PAC
The Raritan MasterConsole CAT Cat5 KVM is the perfect solution for consolidating your equipment if your small- to midsize server room or data center is getting too cluttered. With the MCCAT116 model, a user can control up to 256 servers by cascading the units.
MasterConsole CAT provides bulletproof reliability and performance including a dedicated, intelligent processor at each port so each connected server "sees" its own keyboard and mouse, a unique "keep-alive" design which ensures nonstop server operation in case of power loss to the switch and the support of high-resolution video - up to 1600 x 1200. In combination with leading-edge technology and scalability such as server selection from the front panel channel buttons and by name from pop-up, on-screen menus, the MasterConsole CAT is designed for flexibility.
- Integrated power supply ensures proper power provision and system reliability
- Plug-and-play installation, auto-configuration along with easy-to-use, on-screen displays
- Works with a mixture of servers having PS/2 and USB interfaces
- Utilizes Cat5e cabling to carry the KVM signaling from the modules (MCIMs) to a single user console
- Allows easier server selection from the on-screen menu
- Support of one administrator and five user profiles for basic management
- AutoScan allows users to scan servers at variable rates. AutoSkip bypasses inactive channels