Product Id: 17674480
Description: Tripp Lite USB Console Interface Module for B060 Matrix KVM Switches TAA GSA - KVM extender - up to 152.4 m
Mfr Part #: B062-002-USB
Tripp Lite's USB Console Interface Module allows a user to access a B060-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM Switch from as far away as 152.4 m (500-ft.) The console (keyboard, monitor and mouse) is connected to the HD15 port and USB port on the unit. The B062-002-USB is then connected to a B060-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM Switch via ordinary CAT5e cable.
The unit also includes a 2-in-1 USB KVM Cable kit for connecting to a local computer/server. Simply use the switch on the front of the box to toggle between PC use and KVM switch use...no need to set up a seperate console station.
- Access a B060-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM switch from up to 500 ft. away
- Built-in KVM Switch for additional PC/server control
- Connects to KVM switch via inexpensive Cat5e patch cables
- Compact, space saving design
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreement Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases