Product Id: 17634756
Description: Tripp Lite 300W 54A Medical Mobile Cart Power Kit 3 Outlet UL 60601-1 - Medical cart power system - AC 120 V - 300 Watt 54 Ah - USB - output connectors: 3
Mfr Part #: HCRK-54
Tripp Lite's Medical-Grade Mobile Power Retrofit Kit provides UL 60601-1 compliance (a required patient shock-prevention measure) for all connected mobile electronic devices. The Mobile Power Retrofit Kit includes everything needed to add AC power to medical carts. The kit's power supply features an isolation transformer that reduces the cumulative shock potential of connected equipment, helping to ensure UL 60601-1 compliance. The included 54 amp-hour battery module provides long-lasting mobile power. Included PowerAlert Software saves valuable patient data from loss or corruption if the cart is left unattended and battery power is depleted. The Mobile Power Retrofit Kit also includes a remote user interface (RUI), mounting hardware and standard cabling.
Tripp Lite's Medical-Grade Mobile Power Retrofit Kit is fully compatible with most popular carts by AFC, Anthro, Datalux, GCX, Hergo, Humanscale, Jaco, Knurr, Stinger and more.
- Provides UL 60601-1 compliance for connected mobile equipment
- Adds reliable mobile AC power source to medical carts
- Saves money by upgrading new or existing non-powered carts for a fraction of the cost of buying new powered models
- Protects valuable patient data from loss or corruption
- Simultaneously powers connected equipment while recharging batteries
- Includes everything needed to retrofit a cart: mobile power supply, 54 amp-hour user-replaceable battery module, PowerAlert data-saving software, remote user interface (RUI) and mounting hardware kit