Product Id: 17577191
Description: SIIG eSATA II PCIe Pro - Storage controller - 2 Channel - eSATA 3Gb/s - 300 MBps - PCIe x1
Mfr Part #: SC-SAE412-S3
SIIG's eSATA II PCIe Pro is a superior controller card for expanding your SATA storage capacity to your PCIe-equipped desktop computer. It is designed to add two external SATA channels for connecting up to two additional SATA hard disk drives. The eSATA II PCIe Pro controller card features the latest eSATA connector, delivers high speed data transfer rates of up to 3.0Gb/s. It supports 48-bit LBA to support hard disk drives with capacity larger than 137GB, independent command fetch, scatter/gather, and command execution. Other features include Integrated Serial ATA Link, PHY logic, Native Command Queuing (NCQ), Non-zero offsets NCQ, Out-of-order data delivery NCQ, and eSATA hard disk hot-plugging. The eSATA II PCIe Pro offers you the most convenient way to add high speed, high capacity hard disk drives to your computer.
The 2-channel eSATA II PCIe Pro controller card is powered by Silicon Image chip and is easily installed into any available PCIe slot with different lane width. It is fully compliant with industry standards, including PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.0a, Serial ATA 1.0a specification. It is also FCC Class B (DoC) & CE regulatory approved and RoHS-compliant. The eSATA II PCIe Pro is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows and Mac OS operating systems.
- Easily adds 2 external (eSATA) ports to your PCIe equipped desktop
- PCI Express 1-lane (x1) SATA II adapter works with PCI Express slots with different lane width
- RoHS compliant
- Installs in any available PCI Express slot
- Featuring the latest eSATA (external SATA) connectors to provide the most convenient way to add high speed, high capacity hard disk drives
- Supports hard disk hot plugging