Product Id: 17525975
Description: Datamax H-Class H-4212 - Label printer - monochrome - direct thermal / thermal transfer - Roll (11.8 cm) - 203 dpi - up to 305 mm/sec - parallel, USB, LAN, serial
Mfr Part #: C42-00-48000007
The H-Class is a rugged and versatile printer that offers one of the most feature rich solutions for dynamic enterprise applications and is twice as fast as other printers in its class. The H-Class is ideal for high volume label printing in manufacturing, warehouse, transportation, and high resolution labeling. H-Class reduces the total cost of ownership with its gear driven design to provide rugged and reliable performance for 24X7 mission critical services.
- Reduced total cost of ownership with an easy to maintain modular design
- Heavy-duty components to support 24 x 7 mission critical applications
- High-performance 32-bit/ 200MHz multi-tasking processor for maximum print throughput for the most demanding applications
- Rugged and reliable solid cast metal chassis for challenging environments
- Flexible connectivity with largest range of interfaces
- Designed for any level user to navigate the large graphic display for optimum viewing and control of all printer functions
- Superior Batch Printing using a direct powered internal rewinder for complete eight-inch
- Label rolls with backing
H-Class printers come standard with Ethernet, parallel, serial, and USB/SDIO interfaces for extra capacity models giving users integration flexibility.
Gear driven design with precision die-cast aluminum frame, which provides durability and light weight. A steel cabinet offers protection in industrial environments.
- Easy to read 7 button 240 x 320 graphical back lit display
It enables user friendly label configuration set up on "X" models.
- IntelliSEAQ printhead
Proactive diagnostic tools allow easy access to printhead performance and history.