Product Id: 17467161
Description: Bogen VOIP Gateway for Paging MVP130BG - VoIP gateway - 100Mb LAN
Mfr Part #: MVP130BG
Bogen's voice over IP gateways allow paging communications to be sent over the Internet or Intranet. FXS pass through expands the paging capabilities of Bogen's PCM zone paging system by providing a continuous connection between buildings using a Local- or Wide-Area Network.
Each gateway connects directly to Bogen paging systems and equipment to provide overhead paging to all locations within a facility or across a campus without running new lines.
The VOIP gateways are easily managed locally using a Windows-based software application or remotely with a web browser or SNMP.
Bogen's VOIP gateways can also be used for toll-free voice or fax communications when connected to phones, fax machines, key systems, PSTN lines, or a PBX to provide real-time, toll-quality voice connections to any office on your VOIP network.
- 1-, 2-, 4-, or 8- analog ports for communication over an existing IP network or the Internet
- Ethernet connectivity and full IP compatibility with existing routers and WAN infrastructure
- Overhead voice paging to multiple locations within a facility, nearby or branch office buildings, or to remote locations
- Single- or multi-zone paging at any or all locations when used with Bogen's Multi-Zone telephone paging interface (UTI312)
- Efficiently communicate company-wide emergency alerts or general announcements
- FXS/FXO connectors on each port for direct connection to Bogen's telephone paging interfaces
- Utilizes the H.323 or SIP protocols to provide complete interoperability with other Internet telephony solutions
- Multi-port models provide contact closure Receive & Transmit in E&M mode
- Connects directly to telephone or PBX
- Single Port Protocol (SPP) allows the use of dynamic IP addresses
- Voice compression to 5.3K bps per call with support for multiple algorithms, including ITU G.723 and G.729
- Minimum requirements: Ethernet network, WAN connection, IP addresses
- Supports H.450 supplementary services to provide for call transfer, call forwarding, call hold, call waiting and name identification
- T.38 real-time fax relay for interoperability among other VOIP equipment
- PSTN fail-over automatically routes calls over the PSTN network if the IP network is down