Product Id: 17467039
Description: Bogen CSUB - Subwoofer
Mfr Part #: CSUB
The Bogen CSUB ceiling subwoofer delivers superior bass reproduction in both suspended ceiling and drywall installations. The CSUB can provide deep, rich bass response to any speaker system.
The CSUB offers several levels of power output controlled via a front-mounted rotary tap selector switch. The low-distortion speaker design, coupled with a computer-matched venting system, delivers exceptional low-frequency response for music. The CSUB design also features four integral swing-out mounting clamps that function as a tile bridge in suspended ceiling applications.
The subwoofer shall be a Bogen model CSUB, consisting of one low frequency transducer in a band-pass alignment enclosure design. The front baffle shall be injection-molded ABS material and the back can (enclosure) shall be heavy-gauge steel. All components shall be mounted inside the enclosure.
The driver shall utilize a compounded pulp diaphragm. A compounded rubber cone surround shall be formulated to withstand environmental conditions with high or low heat, high or low humidity, and ultra-violet light.
Integral swing-out clamps shall provide a secure installation in the ceiling surface without need for a separate tile bridge. The clamps shall be operated from either the front or the back of the speaker. The input connector shall be a 4-screw pluggable input connector, providing loop-through terminals for additional speakers.
- Computer-matched venting system for extended bass response
- Ideally matched woofer to enclosure produces optimal bass output
- Band-pass enclosure design delivers most efficient bass response
- High power handling capability for foreground sound
- 8-ohm settings for non-transformer, multi-speaker systems
- Integral swing-out mounting clamps eliminate need for any additional tile bridge
- Clamps operate from either the front or rear of the speaker
- Compounded rubber surround for lasting performance
- Easy wiring with plug-in connector
- Connector provides loop-through terminals for the next speaker
- Input terminal cover with conduit knockouts provides protection for connections
- Textured finish easily painted to match theme decor
- Attractive, contemporary, sturdy steel grille assembly with fine perforations