Product Id: 17450633
Description: Tripp Lite Power Strip Hospital Medical 120V 6 Outlet UL1363A 15' Cord Metal - Power strip - 15 A - AC 120 V - input: NEMA 5-15 - output connectors: 6 (NEMA 5-15) - 4.6 m - white
Mfr Part #: PS-615-HG-OEM
The PS-615-HG-OEM Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to a rack, table or pedestal in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas. Compliant with UL 1363A specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and six NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets that include integrated locking safety covers.
Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Iconic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces.
Two built-in resettable 15A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The 15 ft. power cord provides ample reach to the power source.
Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS-615-HG-OEM on a wide variety of surfaces, such as IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
- Ideal for use in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas
- For use on IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile workstations, when properly mounted
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 1363A specifications
- Versatile Medical-Grade Solution
- 6 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power
- 15 ft. power cord provides ample reach to the power source
- Rugged, all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments
- Premium Safety Features
- Integrated locking outlet safety covers block access to unused outlets
- Dual, resettable built-in 15A circuit breakers protect against dangerous overloads
- Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off
- Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
- Built-in mounting tabs and flanges make the PS-615-HG-OEM easy to install on a variety of surfaces