Product Id: 17382411
Description: Tripp Lite PDU Basic 208V / 240V 5/5.8kW 30A 6 C19; 32 C13 L6-30P 0URM - Vertical rackmount - power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 30 A - AC 208/240 V - 5.8 kW - input: NEMA L6-30 - output connectors: 38 - 0U
Mfr Part #: PDUV30HV
Tripp Lite Basic Power Distribution Units give IT Managers the ability to power multiple servers and vital networking hardware from a single input power source. Switch-free unfiltered electrical pass-through reliably distributes UPS or generator power to critical equipment in rack enclosures, network closets and more. Tooless mounting enables simple installation in button-mount compatible racks. Included mounting brackets support vertical installation in standard 2 and 4 post racks or other surfaces, such as under-counter or wallmount configurations. Plug retention brackets keep vital equipment plugged in and continuously powered.
PDUV30HV 63.75 in. vertical 0U rack PDU supports 30A maximum capacity at 208/240V (agency derated to 24A). Includes 10 ft. attached line cord with L6-30P input plug. 32 C13 and 6 C19 outlets support up to 38 directly connected pieces of networking equipment. Outlets are arranged in two separately breakered 15A load banks.
- 208/240V 30A Basic Power Distribution Unit (PDU) in 63.75 in. 0U vertical form factor
- 30A maximum capacity (Agency derated to 24A)
- Attached L6-30P input plug with 10 ft. line cord
- 38 total output receptacles (6 C19, 32 C13)
- Outlets are arranged in two separately breakered 15A load banks (each with 3 C19 and 16 C13 outlets)
- Circuit breaker offers protection from overloads and short circuit fault conditions
- Sleeved circuit breaker assembly prevents accidental shutoff and requires no tools to reset if tripped
- Switch-free unfiltered electrical pass-through reliably distributes UPS or generator power to critical networking equipment
- Tooless installation supports fast installation in button-mount compatible equipment racks
- Included nut and bolt mounting brackets support installation in non button-mount compatible racks or other flat surfaces, such as under-counter and wallmount
- Cord retention brackets keep vital equipment plugs connected